Tile Flooring in Ocoee, FL
Living in Florida doesn’t mean sacrificing beautiful flooring for something functional. At Carr’s Flooring America, our tile selection caters to our customers looking for something stylish and functional. With so many versatile products, you are sure to find a tile solution that satisfies in every aspect. At our showroom in Ocoee, FL, we carry a large selection of ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile perfect for many redesign projects. Complete your home garden with a stone walkway, or put the finishing touches on your master plan for a patio to entertain guests. You can spruce up your bathroom and shower walls inside the home or add a new kitchen floor and backsplash. Tile indeed provides some of the greatest design possibilities beyond flooring. Whether you are concerned about durability or have a greater interest in style, you can feel confident turning to us for the tile of your dreams. We offer exceptional tile installation services and exclusive selections to make your upcoming flooring project a breeze.
Types of Tile
Tile have grown in popularity over the years thanks to advancements in modern imaging technology. New tiles are being manufactured to accurately mimic the look of natural wood and stone. A tile floor needs to stand up against pet messes and muddy sneakers, while wall tile should ideally resist soap scum and cooking splatters. We have three main types of tile: ceramic, porcelain, and stone. Learn about our selection:
- Ceramic tile is made of clays fired extra hot. This glazed tile is easy to clean, durable, and can mimic natural wood and stone. Consider a textured ceramic tile if you have pets or kids. There are endless patterns and finishes to consider.
- Porcelain tile is a denser variety of ceramic. Because of its enduring strength, porcelain is famous in commercial settings and bathrooms. It resists significant moisture and comes in endless styles. Choose porcelain tile that mimics hardwood or washed cement; trendy patterns are available.
- Stone tile is made from organic minerals like granite and marble. It’s perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor paces. No two stones are alike, so choosing stone tile means your new installation will be distinctively yours. Stone tile adds value to your home and will last for generations.
Beautiful Wood-Look Tile
Wood-look tile flooring is a popular option for those looking for the look of natural wood floors but wants a stronger, more easily maintained flooring type. Porcelain or tile that looks like hardwood merges coveted style with the versatility and durability of tile. Wood-look tile comes in planks and is textured to look like natural wood. It takes away from the time-consuming maintenance of hardwood and is resistant to scratches and stains. Install wood-look tile flooring in your home’s kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, mudroom, and other moisture-prone areas.
The Benefits of Tile
Tile is a popular choice for our Ocoee customers because of its many functional and aesthetic benefits in Florida’s warm and humid climate. Whether you want ceramic, porcelain, or stone tile, we offer top-quality and trustworthy tile products from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, including Spotlight, Floorcraft, Mohawk, Shaw Floors, Marazzi, and many more. Between beauty, ease of maintenance, and design flexibility, it’s hard to go wrong with any of our remarkable tile options. Discover all the benefits of tile for your home or business:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
How to Keep Tile Clean
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Clean heavier messes with a wet mop and a manufacturer-recommended tile floor cleaner.
- Avoid oil or wax-based cleaners.
- Avoid scratches with dirt-catching mats at entrances.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation
Investing in professional tile installation is just as important as choosing a quality tile product. This is something we recognize in our flooring business, and it is also why we offer installation services on behalf of our clients. Once you’ve selected your new tile flooring, we will immediately work with you to schedule a time for our in-house installers to visit your home. Our professional installers utilize trusted techniques and technology in order to flawlessly install your tile. We remain so confident in the work we do that we back our efforts with some of the best warranties in the industry. Our tile products are covered by our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile products and services. We proudly serve customers in Ocoee, Oakland, Gotha, Orlando, and Windmere, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.